Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Protaras
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 79% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 14% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 11,096||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 12,307||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Protaras hotel deal
- If you’re planning a family trip to Protaras, Cyprus consider a stay at St. Elias Hotel in Agiou Elia which features 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, 2 outdoor pools, a children’s pool and on-site playground. Another good option is Cavo Maris Beach Hotel, a beachfront property in Vyzakias, which offers free buffet breakfast, 4 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, a children’s pool and free crib/infant beds.
- Protaras is famous for its water sports and the instructors at XS Watersports provide lessons in parasailing, water ski and jet-ski. Water boards, canoes and scuba equipment is also available. Iliada Beach Hotel in Paralimni is a short 4-minute walk away and features free buffet breakfast, free parking, 2 restaurants, a beach bar and poolside bar as well as a 24-hr front desk.
- Visitors to Protaras can spend the day at several beaches along its coastline. Fig Tree Bay is popular with tourists and is a 4-minute walk from Maistrali Hotel Apartments & Bungalows which has free parking, an outdoor pool, a restaurant and bar/lounge. If you prefer Sunrise Beach, then a room at Antigoni Hotel in Cavo Greco puts you 0.5 km away and comes with free Wi-Fi, parking and buffet breakfast, as well as a restaurant, bar/lounge and indoor/outdoor pools.
- If you’re planning a romantic retreat, then consider reserving a room at Constantinos the Great Hotel, a 5-star beachfront property with 5 restaurants, bar/lounge, indoor/outdoor pools, spa tub and sauna, and it is a 5-minute walk from the Protaras Coastal Promenade. Alternatively, there is Sunrise Beach Hotel with free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free parking, 7 restaurants, poolside bar and 24-hr room service and within a 3-minute walk from Protaras Coastal Promenade.
- Climb the 183 steps to arrive at the historic Profitias Elias, a Byzantine Greek Orthodox Church and enjoy its spectacular views in all directions as well as its Tree of Remembrance. Afterwards, relax at the Evalena Beach Hotel with free Wi-Fi, free parking, available breakfast, restaurant, bar/lounge and spa, only 1 km away. If you prefer Crown Resorts Elamaris, it comes with free parking, restaurant, poolside bar and rooftop terrace and is 1.3 km away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Protaras
Are hotels in Protaras safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Protaras?
Which hotels in Protaras are near national parks?
Which hotels in Protaras are reasonably priced?
Which hotels in Protaras are luxury accommodations?
Are there any hotels in Protaras that have tennis courts?
How much is a hotel in Protaras for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Protaras?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Protaras by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Protaras hotels
Go to map