Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ölüdeniz
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 67% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 557% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 6,069||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 8,284||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ölüdeniz hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Ölüdeniz hotel deal
- Oludeniz is a popular resort village on Turkey’s southwest coast. Most people head there for the wide, white-sand Belcekız Beach. While there are many hotels in Oludeniz’s coastal area, accommodation is harder to find in the summer, so make sure you book it well in advance. Right on the beachfront you have a few options, such as the stunning Oyster Residences, and the pleasant and more affordable Jade Residence.
- The Blue Lagoon of Oludeniz, on the western tip of the bay and bordering with Tabiat Park, is one of the biggest sightseeing spots in town. If you plan on going there often, try staying as close as possible – especially if you don’t mind staying a little farther away from the town center. Lagoon Boutique Hotel, Sugar Beach Club, and S3 Seahorse Beach Club & Hotel are minutes away from the natural beauty, with the perk of having the Tabiat Parkı as your backyard.
- Downtown is also a popular place to stay, as you’re still close to the beaches but have way more shopping and dining options. That’s also where you can find cheaper yet still really great accommodation, such as Evita Apart Hotel, Carmina Hotel, and London Hotel.
- Further away from the beach, in northern Oludeniz, you’ll also find great accommodation options that are surrounded by beautiful nature, offer a more relaxed vibe, and plenty of activities. For instance, the four-star Orka Club Hotel & Villas is perfect for families looking to escape the coastal craze, as it offers a massive outdoor pool that even features water slides where both kids and adults can have fun.
- You can easily avoid the crowds that gather near the beach area by heading a little further north along the Tabiat Parkı, which is also a great place to stay during off-season as you’ll be surrounded by jaw-dropping greenery. For maximum proximity, try staying at Villa Symbola, or The Olive Tree Studios for an adults-only experience.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ölüdeniz
Are hotels in Ölüdeniz safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near the beach?
Where should I stay if I want to do adventure-related activities?
Can I stay near Butterfly Valley?
What is a good place to stay for a couple’s getaway?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ölüdeniz?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ölüdeniz by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ölüdeniz hotels
Go to map