Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jasper
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 10,608|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 7,437|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Jasper cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Jasper hotel
- Many visitors travel to Jasper to enjoy Jasper National Park, a large wilderness area that offers camping, hiking, and wildlife watching. If you would like to spend your trip at this park, choose a hotel within easy driving and walking distance, such as the affordable Sawridge Inn.
- To see a historical side of Jasper, choose a hotel near the Jasper Museum, such as the Mount Robson Inn that is a 12-minute walk away. This museum contains artifacts and photographs relating to the area’s history, as well as special exhibits.
- Downtown Jasper contains a high concentration of the city’s restaurants, breweries, and shops, making it a convenient place for visitors to stay. The Filia Inn is a budget choice that will put you within walking distance of many popular places, including Jasper Brewing Company and Bombshell Boutique.
- Visiting Jasper with your family? Consider staying at the Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites, a hotel that houses the Jasper Planetarium. The Planetarium is open Friday and Saturday nights and contains the biggest telescope in the Rocky Mountains.
- If you’re a golf enthusiast, consider staying at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, a 4-star hotel that has a scenic 18-hole golf course. Although it was originally created in 1925, the course was restored in 1994 and has since been voted as one of the best public golf courses in Canada.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jasper
How much does a hotel cost in Jasper?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Jasper for as cheap as ₹ 2,068 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 11,164.
Which hotels in Jasper are near Beauvert Lake?
The Crimson is a budget-friendly hotel that is located directly across the highway from Beauvert Lake and is only a 10-minute walk to Downtown Jasper. Mountain Park Lodges is also located directly across from the lake and is only a six-minute walk to the local train station.
Which hotels in Jasper are best for relaxing vacations?
The Chateau Jasper Hotel is a remote choice that is surrounded by trees and mountains and has an on-site spa available for guests. It is also only a 12-minute walk to the Jasper Museum. The Tonquin Inn is an affordable option that is slightly removed from Downtown and offers the choice of suites with private saunas.
Which hotels in Jasper are near the Two Brothers Totem Pole?
The Astoria Hotel is a relaxed choice that is only a three-minute walk from the totem pole and a three-minute walk to the Jasper train station. The Athabasca Hotel is set in a building that dates back to the 1920s, and it’s only a two-minute walk from the totem pole. The Whistlers Inn is also a 2-minute walk to the totem pole and is directly adjacent to the train and bus station.
Are there hotels in Jasper with free parking?
Because one of the easiest ways to explore Jasper is by car, it can be practical to book a hotel that provides free parking. The Marmot Lodge is located right on Main Street in Downtown Jasper and offers both free parking and a free shuttle to the local train station. The Lobstick Lodge is situated Downtown, and it offers free parking, as well as rooms that provide views of the mountains.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.