Hervey Bay hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hervey Bay
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 63% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 6,034||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,741||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Hervey Bay hotel
- History buffs who want to go back in time and discover the history of Hervey Bay, book a hotel near Hervey Bay Historical Museum and Village, for example Beachside Motor Inn. The museum consists of reconstructed buildings from the past and rich collections of clothes and various items belonging to previous inhabitants of the region. If you happen to be there on Sunday, you can see demonstrations of rope making or corn processing.
- If you plan to join adventure tours such as whale watching, pick a hotel close to the Great Sandy Straits Marina that overlooks the heritage-listed Fraser Island. It is a very calm place with a few restaurants and cafes, located only 10 minutes’ drive from the airport. Ramada Hervey Bay is a luxurious accommodation with evening entertainment next to the marina.
- Visitors who want to be within a few steps to the beach, pick Pier One, located on the Esplanade next to the beach. Hervey Bay Esplanade stretches along the coast of Hervey Bay so you can walk along the beach, jog, cycle, enjoy the views and maybe even see some whales. Pier One is a luxury hotel with ocean views and facilities such as a fitness centre and restaurant.
- Those who like to be close to green space, pick Akama Resort, a 5-star hotel near the marina that will put you within a 5-minute walk of Dayman Park. In the park you can follow various monuments that provide additional bits of information about Hervey Bay. It also has playgrounds for children and offers nice views of the Great Sandy Strait and Fraser Island.
- Are you travelling with kids? Pick Main Street Motel with its family rooms and short walking distance to WetSide Water Park, the beach and The Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere. The water park has many water slides and play areas for children, whereas the Discovery Sphere has interactive displays with interesting information about Fraser Island and whales.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hervey Bay
Are hotels in Hervey Bay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are good hotels in Hervey Bay near the Botanic Gardens?
Which hotel in Hervey Bay is close to Regional Gallery?
Which hotels in Hervey Bay have ocean views?
Which hotels in Hervey Bay have free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hervey Bay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hervey Bay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hervey Bay hotels
Go to map