Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Udhagamandalam
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,575|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 3,803|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Udhagamandalam cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Udhagamandalam hotel
- If it’s your first time in Udhagamandalam, try the Sterling Ooty Fern Hill, a mountainside resort ideal for tranquillity. Guests can choose from rooms, suites or 1 or 2-bedroom apartments, which comprise flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, free toiletries and dining areas. Entertainment includes a kids’ play area with swings, slides and ropeways, plus badminton, chess and table tennis as well as bonfire evenings and parties. Ooty centre is 4km away, and the travel desk can assist with excursions.
- For luxury hotels, opt for the Taj Savoy Hotel, Ooty, a 5-star resort with colonial-style cottages built in 1834 set in the vast Nilgiris mountain range. Elegant rooms feature marble bathrooms, garden views, parquet floors and LCD TVs. For relaxation, the on-site spa offers Ayurverdic massage, a 24-hour gym and vast gardens to walk in. The hotel is 3km from the Botanical Garden, 11km from the Tribal Research Centre Museum and 1.5km from Ooty Railway Station.
- If you’re in need of a budget hotel, you can choose the Olives Pleasant Stays Hotel, which has free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking. Simple, modern rooms come with flat-screen TVs, desks and private bathrooms. On site there’s a shop and café. Key attractions such as Ooty Rose Garden, Fernhill Palace and the Botanical Gardens are 2km away.
- For family-friendly hotels, select Gem Park Ooty, a popular hotel with a kids’ club and kids’ outdoor play area. Other activities include darts, badminton and billiards, whilst there’s also a steam room and spa with beauty and massage treatments available. Rooms have garden or valley views, and come with fans, tea and coffee making facilities and TVs. The hotel is 2km from Ooty Lake and 4km from Gymkhana Golf Course.
- Business travellers might find that they need conferencing facilities. In this case, opt for the Vinnca West Downs Heritage Resort, 800m from Ooty Lake. The hotel has a fully equipped business centre, an office and a boardroom, plus the option of secretarial services. Guest rooms have LCD TVs, laptop compatible safes and DVD players; upgraded suites add a separate working area and a library.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Udhagamandalam
Are there any hotels in Ooty with a swimming pool?
If you need hotels in Ooty or Udhagamandalam with a pool, choose the Glyngarth Resort, which is set on a mountain 13km from Ooty and has an outdoor infinity pool. The 4-star hotel offers accommodation set in cottages: all have private bathrooms, LCD TVs and coffee makers. Some feature their own jacuzzi and pool or mountain views.
Which hotels in Ooty have self-catering facilities?
If you need hotels in Ooty with self-catering facilities, you can stay at the Treebo Hotel Lighthouse. All its units contain kitchenettes with dining rooms, and each one also comes with a terrace offering mountain views. Other amenities comprise free Wi-Fi, an on-site Indian restaurant and free private parking. The hotel is 2.5km from Ooty bus and railway stations.
Are there any hotels in Ooty with free parking?
For hotels in Ooty with free parking, select the Accord Highland Hotel Ooty, which has free public parking nearby. Modern rooms include tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. The travel desk can assist guests with any tours or bookings required, and there’s a restaurant serving international dishes. Ooty Railway Station and Bus Station are 6km away.
Which hotels in Ooty have good views?
For hotels in Ooty with a view, book Mount n Misty, which is set in the mountains 11km from the centre of Ooty. Guests can choose from several types of rooms (including adjoining family rooms) and suites; all come with free Wi-Fi and breakfast; some add balconies. The hotel can organise bonfires and BBQs upon request.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.