Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.7 km|
|Nearest airport||Figari-Sud Corse|
|Distance to airport||18.5 km|
|"Very warm welcome and friendly staff"||(in 31 reviews)|
|"Staff were very friendly, room had lovely view over harbour, spotlessly clean and spacious."||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Pool and relaxation areas were really nice."||(in 34 reviews)|
|"Breakfast not included and expensive"||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|additional charges||in 5 reviews|
|basins||in 3 reviews|
|beautiful view||in 18 reviews|
|breakfast and good||in 28 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 16 reviews|
|excellent the hotel||in 33 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 41 reviews|
|great food||in 9 reviews|
|great pool||in 40 reviews|
|location was good||in 28 reviews|
|recommend to friends||in 6 reviews|
|restaurant in the hotel||in 5 reviews|
|view of the harbour||in 20 reviews|
All was good, reasonable, but not excellent. Nothing specifically to complain.
We had a very pleasant 2-night stay. The hotel is located almost directly on the port-main road with all the restaurants, it is 15 minutes uphill to the old town center. Everything was clean, the roomsize is generous, the pool was great as well as a small lunch in the hotel bar. The personnel was nice and parking is no problem on the hotel parking place. It could be 4* from my point of view.
Staff (Mrs Camilla was great), kindness, late check out availability.
Poor airconditioning. Rooms cooled to 25C for ‘eco’ reasons
- the garden/pool was beatiful.
- Noisy. Comfort room was located by a road with noise, traffic, Music from the restaurants by the port until 1am. - The sea-view was not anything to pay extra for - the shore did not look inviting. - Some of the receptionists was not as serviceminded as I had hoped for. - the area for Location of the hotel was ok = close to the port, but it was not looking inviting. The old Town was a 15 minutes walk away. - Overall, I felt that we did not get value for money, because of the feeling/lack of good design. Not giving the special extra.
With a stay at Hôtel Costa Salina in Porto-Vecchio, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Palombaggia Beach and Santa Giulia Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 555 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Accessible parking
- Great view
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Costa Salina
Most popular landmarks
- Porto-Vecchio Marina 287 m
- Bastion de France 0.6 km
- St Jean-Baptiste Church 0.7 km
- Palombaggia Beach 4.7 km
- Plage de Cala Rossa 5.3 km
- Santa Giulia Beach 6.5 km
|Figari-Sud Corse||18.5 km|
|Ajaccio Campo Dell Oro||54.7 km|
|Golfo Aranci Cala Sabina||68.9 km|
|Golfo Aranci Rudalza||69.1 km|