Lytham St. Annes hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lytham St. Annes
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 15% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,029||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 8,597||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Lytham St. Annes hotel
- If you’re planning a romantic interlude at Lytham St Annes, be sure to visit Fairhaven Lake and Gardens on the Lancashire coast, where lovers can enjoy long romantic walks or just sit and contemplate the wildlife and serene environment. Later on, you can spend the night at The Chadwick Hotel, a beachfront accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking, restaurant, and bar along with an indoor pool and garden, which is also a 24-minute walk from the lake.
- For those travelers who prefer to browse the history of the area the Lytham Heritage Centre houses the historical and architectural history of the town and is a seven-minute drive to The Grand Hotel on South Promenade, which offers free Wi-Fi, breakfast, and parking, a restaurant, bar, pool and spa rooms. St Anne’s Pier is a 15-minute walk if you fancy an evening stroll.
- Be close to the promenade at St Anne’s Pier and lush Ashton Gardens by booking a hotel room near the city centre. Clifton Park Hotel on Clifton Drive South is 1.6 miles from downtown and features a free full breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking along with an indoor pool and garden, while Lindum Hotel on S. Promenade has lobby Wi-Fi and parking as well as a restaurant and bar, and is a four-minute walk to Island Cinemas.
- If you’re in Lytham St Annes to attend a wedding or to catch a theatrical presentation at historic Lowther Pavilion, there are a couple of close options. The first is The Queens Hotel Lytham at Central Beach which offers a restaurant, garden and parking and is a nine-minute walk to the venue. The second is The Clifton Arms at West Beach with its free English breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking as well as a restaurant and bar. A short six-minute walk will get you from there to the pavilion.
- Toby Carvery Salters Wharf and St Anne’s Pier are great places to enjoy an evening meal at the waterfront. Wet your whistle afterward at No. 10 Ale House and then bed down for the night at Paramount Apartments on Victoria Road, which has free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen including cookware, dishware, utensils and free toiletries. The hotel is an 11-minute walk to Island Cinemas.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lytham St. Annes
Are hotels in Lytham St. Annes safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Lytham St. Annes are near to St Annes-On-The-Sea Station?
Are any hotels in Lytham St Annes near a golf course?
Are there any good family hotels in Lytham Saint Annes?
Are there any budget hotels in Lytham St Annes?
How much is a hotel in Lytham St. Annes for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lytham St. Annes?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lytham St. Annes by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lytham St. Annes hotels
Go to map