A great choice for a stay in London, American Plaza Motel is just 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the airport. Guests will have free perks like WiFi and self parking. Rooms feature bonuses like refrigerators and microwaves.
Go somewhere else!Pros: Me and my group of friends don't have much to say.Cons: So to start this long list.
1) no tv remote
2) dirty, garbage under the bed from other people staying there
3) we opened the fridge and there was rotten food on each shelf of the fridge and the outside of the fridge had smears and stains
4) the toilet wasn't working properly and wasn't flushing
5) super thin blanket
6) no proper parking, people were boxed in and at 3 am we watched one of the employees back out and hit another vehicle and took off
7) the phone in the room didn't allow us to call the front desk
8) when first checking in I stood at the counter for 5 minutes starring at the employees in the other room who were eating and when they made eye contact they looked away and eventually closed the door so I could not see them until a minute later when someone else came to check me in.
9) to many people coming and going to this room near us and doing drugs.
Me and my group of friends will not be staying here again.
Pros: The only things I did like we're that the unit is stayed in was big and had a comfy bed and is really vlose to bus stops and stores.Cons: The service was horrible and no one came to clean a mess in the room. The room telephone wasn't working, there WiFi connection is very poor and the showers are rusty. Wheelchair accessibility into the unit is poor with no ramps, the onlyrics way in is to climb over a cemented area that's got a hole on it. Curb at the entrance door of the room and into the office that I had to get out of my cairns and use my knees to reach the desk. Again very poor veining service because they tell you they are coming to fix it, but never show up even after I called their office over 10 times.