Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
*comfortable bed, very clean facilities (even if the sheets were not spotless) * fridge in room * calm * I was able to check in at 10pm * breakfast included, not the best ever but it was okay * not far from praia Iracema
* You are locked in all the time you are inside the pousada. Impossible to get IN or OUT without the owner opening to you... which means a fire would occur, everyone burns inside. There is no key close to the door to go out. I came back at midnight to pickup my friend from the airport and the lady yelled at her as 15min later she needed the door open to get her phone forgotten in the car. Cannot get out for a smoke either or fresh air. When we checked out, I saw the distress of letting the door opened while being at the desk on the owner's face... just for this I will never return there. * The owner did not agree with the price I had on booking and as I arrived at 10pm (a bit late, but I had a booking) she looked at me dubitatously during 15min and said, no, this cannot be, this is not the price it should me more. I wondered if I could even stay there but finally checked in. The owner recovered a smile then. * There are no windows to the room, the smell was moldy and the place is lacking fresh air * No toilet paper in the bathroom * stains on sheets
The breakfast was good, fresh fruits, fresh breads, strong coffee and the like. The host was extremely helpful and would assist where possible 10/10 for the staff. Clean, practical room good for the price
It was a 15 minute walk to the beach and unfortunately cold water showers. The Wifi was sketchy in the room. ( good in the communal areas)
Brenda was really nice and caring. The breakfast was really good and diverse (fruits, cake, bread, cheese, milk, coffee, agua de coco...), it was almost like a brunch. The rooms are simple as expected but no bad surprises ! The area was really quiet
Room was good.
There is no window so the air in the room gets musty really fast! Breakfast is simple.
Pousada Brenda is located in Fortaleza, 800 metres from the beach. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Fitted with tiled floors, the practical rooms offer a fan and private bathroom with a shower. Linens and towels are provided. At Pousada Brenda you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The guest house is 10 km from Castelao Stadium. Pinto Martins Airport is also 10 km away.
based on 209 reviews
Things to know
- Beach nearby
- Wonderful housekeeping
- Near city centre
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Pousada Brenda
Where is Pousada Brenda located?
Pousada Brenda is located at Rua Dona Leopoldina, 102, 0.2 km from the centre of Fortaleza. Museu Do Maracatu is the closest landmark to Pousada Brenda.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Pousada Brenda?
Check-in time is 13:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Pousada Brenda.
Does Pousada Brenda offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Pousada Brenda offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Pousada Brenda offer free parking?
No, Pousada Brenda does not offer free parking.
Does Pousada Brenda offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Pousada Brenda does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Pousada Brenda from the airport?
Pousada Brenda is 5.8 km from Fortaleza Pinto Martins. Pousada Brenda is 122.6 km from Aracati Dragao do Mar.
Does Pousada Brenda have a pool?
No, Pousada Brenda does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Pousada Brenda
Most popular landmarks
- Museu Do Maracatu 356 m
- Centro Dragão do Mar de Arte e Cultura 0.6 km
- Catedral Metropolitana São José 0.7 km
- Mercado Central 0.7 km
- Ponte dos Ingleses 0.9 km
- Fortaleza de Nossa Senhora da Assunção 0.9 km
|Fortaleza Pinto Martins||5.8 km|
|Aracati Dragao do Mar||122.6 km|