Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Blacksburg
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 13,842||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 19,285||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Blacksburg hotel
- Blacksburg is the home of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, also known simply as Virginia Tech. This research university is the reason why many travel to Blacksburg, which means there are quite a few hotels in the area catering to that demand. Both Residence Inn by Marriott Blacksburg University and Hyatt Place Blacksburg/University are located near the campus.
- The historic district of Blacksburg is the perfect place to stay if you’re visiting the city for the first time. You can walk the streets of Downtown Blacksburg, which offer many shopping options, and even visit the local Moss Arts Center and catch one of the college performances. If you want to stay as close to the town center as possible, opt for staying at Main Street Inn.
- While you’re near the center, there are a few places you can visit, particularly if you are interested in arts and culture. Perspective Gallery and Blacksburg Museum And Cultural Foundation are both great local attractions, and just a few minutes’ walk from Clay Corner Inn.
- Other areas that are slightly further away from Downtown can work out cheaper if budget is an issue. Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg is near the Children’s Museum of Blacksburg and great local eateries such as El Rodeo, and it’s not that far from the center – a public bus takes about 10 minutes to get there, and you can also enjoy a 30-minute walk instead.
- If you’re looking for an alternative to the city vibe and would like to be surrounded by nature, head to Heritage Community Park and Natural Area in the northwest area of the city. There are a few hotels in Blacksburg that are located nearby, including Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blacksburg University Area Hotel, which is a short drive away from vast forests and some great hiking and biking trails.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Blacksburg
Are hotels in Blacksburg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where can I find a good business hotel?
What is a good area for golf players?
Can I stay near Yellow Sulphur Springs?
Are there hotels near Highway 460?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Blacksburg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Blacksburg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Blacksburg hotelsCheck availabilityPet-friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 46,186 ₹ 46,186 - ₹ 92,373 ₹ 92,373 - ₹ 138,485 ₹ 138,485 - ₹ 184,672 ₹ 184,672+ per night
Most recommended Blacksburg hotelsShow all