Playa de las Américas hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Playa de las Américas
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,954||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 9,158||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Playa de las Américas hotel
- Enjoy a great vacation at the Playa de las Américas and have fun splashing in the sea and the great water parks like Siam Park and Aqualand. The Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel is only a 14-minute walk to Aqualand and Malibu Park Hotel is right opposite the water park. Siam Park is on the other side of the city with the Ponderosa Apart Hotel and the Olé Tropical Tenerife Hotel about 18 minutes by foot or a 3-minute drive away.
- If you want to relax and unwind, choose one of the many resort hotels with wellness facilities, like the Hotel Las Madrigueras Golf Resort & Spa with a golf course, pool and bar. Bear in mind that this hotel is adults only. Alternatively, you can choose the Europe Villa Cortes GL, which hosts a spa and wellness area and a beach club and is within 5 minutes’ walking distance of the beach.
- For a vacation suitable for the entire family, choose the Catalonia Oro Negro hotel which includes a playground, outdoor pool and is only 8 minutes from the beach where you can build sandcastles. The Sol Tenerife hotel even features a Kids’ Club and a supermarket on site – and if your children annoy you too much, the hotel also offers massage services.
- If you cherish a close proximity to a great selection of restaurants, the Hotel La Siesta Tenerife is nestled amidst a wide array of eateries from all over the world, may it be tapas, Indian food or Italian cuisine. Another choice with close-by restaurants is the Cleopatra Palace Hotel which also contains its own nightclub.
- To be close to hot nightclubs like the Tramps Tenerife or the Papagayo discoteca, choose hotels like the Tigotan Lovers & Friends Hotel (adults only), or another option such as the Hotel Troya, which has tropical gardens and a fitness centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Playa de las Américas
Are hotels in Playa de las Américas safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Playa de las Américas?
Which other hotels in Playa de las Américas are adults-only?
Which hotels have sea-view rooms?
Which hotels have a 24-hour reception desk?
Which hotels have fitness centres?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Playa de las Américas?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Playa de las Américas by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Playa de las Américas hotels
Go to map