Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Drumheller
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,624||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 10,737||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Drumheller hotel
- Guests who would like learn about dinosaurs during a trip to Drumheller, Alberta should book a hotel near the Royal Tyrrell Museum such as the Dinosaur Hotel, which is a short walk from the museum.
- To stay near good hiking trails in Drumheller, choose a hotel near Midland Provincial Park, a large green space with several trails, as well as ideal opportunities for geocaching.
- To experience one of Drumheller’s most interesting attractions, pick a hotel near the Star Mine Suspension Bridge, such as the Drumheller Canalta (Jurassic), which is a short drive from the pedestrian bridge.
- To do some golfing during a trip to Drumheller, AB consider staying at a hotel near the Dinosaur Trail Golf & Country Club, such as the budget-friendly Badlands Motel.
- Guests planning to visit Drumheller with kids may want to book a hotel near the Cactus Coulee Fun Park, such as the McDougall Lane Bed & Breakfast, which is a three-minute drive away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Drumheller
Are hotels in Drumheller safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there hotels in Drumheller with free parking?
What are some good spa-hotels in Drumheller?
What are some good hotels in Drumheller near the World’s Largest Dinosaur?
What are some good hotels in Drumheller near the Homestead Antique Museum?
What is a good family-friendly hotel in Drumheller, AB?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Drumheller?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Drumheller by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Drumheller hotels
Go to map