Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cincinnati
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 10,225||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 13,613||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cincinnati hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Cincinnati hotel deal
- There are many hotels in Cincinnati that allow sports fans opportunities to enjoy matches. The AC Hotel Cincinnati at The Banks overlooks the Ohio River in downtown Cincinnati, located next to Great American Ball Park and near the Paul Brown Stadium. Consider staying at Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown The Phelps, a few minutes’ walk from U.S. Bank Arena.
- If you’re interested in history and culture, the Over-the-Rhine district has a number of places to visit. Consider staying at the Cincinnatian Hotel. From there you have easy access to the Taft Museum of Art, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center and the Cincinnati Art Museum. The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati is a brief walk from the Aronoff Center for the Arts.
- Consider staying at the Motel Beechmont if you’re traveling in summer on a budget, to have access to an outdoor pool. The motel is also conveniently located just a 10-minute drive from Coney Island Amusement Park, a combination amusement park and water park.
- If you want to explore the nightlife in Cincinnati, there are a variety of bars, lounges, and nightclubs to enjoy. The Symphony Hotel & Restaurant is located within walking distance to various bars, such as 16-Bit Bar+Arcade and Taft's Ale House.
- When your activity of choice is shopping, the Kenwood Towne Centre shopping mall is just a 15-minute walk from Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites. The hotel offers guests a grill, kitchenettes in the rooms, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cincinnati
Are hotels in Cincinnati safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Cincinnati?
Which hotels are best for visiting University of Cincinnati?
What hotels in Cincinnati have a rooftop?
Which hotels in Cincinnati are recommended for events?
Which hotels in Cincinnati are close to Union Terminal?
How much is a hotel in Cincinnati for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Cincinnati for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cincinnati?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cincinnati by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cincinnati hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 3,547 - ₹ 6,133 ₹ 6,133 - ₹ 8,719 ₹ 8,719 - ₹ 11,305 ₹ 11,305 - ₹ 13,818 ₹ 13,818+ per night
Most recommended Cincinnati hotelsShow all