Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.4 km|
|Nearest airport||Barcelona-El Prat|
|Distance to airport||13.7 km|
|"Good breakfast and great staff."||(in 57 reviews)|
|"Good breakfast and nice staff"||(in 166 reviews)|
|"I felt the room really comfortable."||(in 107 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|arc de triumph||in 7 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 23 reviews|
|clean room||in 214 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 14 reviews|
|felt safe||in 16 reviews|
|free water||in 23 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 239 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 91 reviews|
|great location||in 271 reviews|
|metro station||in 142 reviews|
|min walk||in 25 reviews|
|mold in the shower||in 7 reviews|
|sights of barcelona||in 3 reviews|
|triomf||in 71 reviews|
|walk to sagrada||in 33 reviews|
|walking distance||in 24 reviews|
Location was quiet, perfect for a good nights sleep. Beside Bus Station so easy to get bus to city centre. Approx 30 minutes walk from Beach.
Breakfast was a little expensive for what was available. Also our room was facing on to other rooms across from us so we could actually see in to the rooms when their curtains were opened.
Reception was o.k. Breakfast was nothing special; just standard.
1) My request of not putting decorative pillows and bed cover was not fullfilled despite previous confirmation of the hotel. 2) After entering the room the bed was not very well done and the room was not clean enough for a prize of 150 Euro per night. Long dark hair could be found everywhere, dark fingerprints in the bathroom which I had to remove myself because I felt too tired to call the reception again to put things in order. 3) My expensive umbrella was destroyed in the automatic door of the hotel. The door did not work properly. Sorry but the management should make sure that the staff works properly.
Staff very friendly and willing to assist Seems like 24 hour coverage Their vision for hiring is refreshingly good safe location to walk to train, beach, gaudi basicalla, restaurants etc. etc Around 35 euro from airport for 25 mins taxi ride
Room was little dated / smaller Inconvenient plug outlets
Great location, easy to walk to gothic 1/4 and Sagarda da Familia. Would definitely reommend.
limited seating and space around rooftop pool.
Poor customer service . Desk Personnel were rude, ignored our questions and didn’t want to provide information to us the same as other customers waiting ahead of us. The price was not worth the stay and they requested payment at time of check-in which is not the industry practice. Photos are deceiving .. the roof top pool is small for wading only not swimming ......
A stay at Hotel ILUNION Auditori places you in the heart of Barcelona, within a 15-minute walk of Arc de Triomf and Barcelona Zoo. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hotel has facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 3,896 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Close to public transport
- Great reception
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ilunion Auditori
Most popular landmarks
- Parc de la Ciutadella 0.9 km
- Palau de la Musica Catalana 1.1 km
- Sagrada Familia 1.1 km
- Museu Picasso Barcelona 1.2 km
- Cathedral of Barcelona 1.4 km
- Casa Batllo 1.4 km
About the neighbourhood
Eixample is known for: colorful, trendy bars, art nouveaumore
Barcelona travel guide
Learn about Barcelona on KAYAK
|Barcelona-El Prat||13.7 km|
|Girona Costa Brava||73.9 km|
|Barcelona-Passeig de Gracia||1.4 km|