Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.0 km|
|Nearest airport||Strasbourg Entzheim|
|Distance to airport||9.9 km|
|"Very good value for many."||(in 76 reviews)|
|"Nice staff, spacious room!."||(in 198 reviews)|
|"Easy to reach, friendly staff, clean."||(in 154 reviews)|
|"No air conditioning and no fan!"||(in 23 reviews)|
|"No functional wifi in the room!!"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"no parking lot included"||(in 22 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 54 reviews|
|city center||in 131 reviews|
|clean room||in 349 reviews|
|close to train||in 134 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 109 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 209 reviews|
|good location||in 203 reviews|
|good value||in 88 reviews|
|min walk to the cathedral||in 65 reviews|
|parking was not available||in 87 reviews|
|railway station||in 96 reviews|
|shopping mall||in 23 reviews|
|small kitchen||in 61 reviews|
|strong smell||in 16 reviews|
|traffic and trains||in 7 reviews|
|walking distance||in 55 reviews|
|wifi in room||in 9 reviews|
|window open||in 49 reviews|
The short walk to station and cenre
Traffic noise, bright light outside window wirh inefficient curtains , noise xall night from trains
Good location, clean and basic.
Terribly overcrowded breakfast, otherwise ok.
- The garage is nice. - At breakfast there was plenty of meat, cheese, pancakes, crepes, eggs and bread; plenty of food. - This would be a good place for younger people to stay. - The employees work hard to make your stay pleasant.
- When we left, I was asked how our stay was. I had so much to say, I didn't tell her, and I wanted to present it in an organized fashion. I didn't want to rant. - We booked 2 rooms well in advance; they put us 6 rooms apart. - I was charged an "anticipated arrival" fee of 40 Euro (Arrivee Anticipee). I guessed it was for the dog, so I didn't complain. - We asked for a quiet room. They put us in a room over a busy street and near trains. They did put one of the rooms away from the elevator. But, that room was near the trains and the traffic. - I asked reception about tickets for the astronomical clock presentation at the Strasbourg Cathedral. Two clerks told me that it didn't exist. They looked it up on the internet and agreed that it did exist. They told me to get tickets at the Information Center. They'd looked it up on the internet, so I believed them. We RUSHED to make it to the information center before it closed. No tickets - they're sold at the Cathedral between 0830 and 1100 daily. - Breakfast was disappointing. This hotel needs more dining area, more silverware, more dishes, more coffee cups and more employees. Available tables were hard to find. Clean silverware, coffee cups and plates were hard to find. I never saw a tea spoon in the silverware bin. The time I was at breakfast, coffee cups were scarce. Coffee was difficult to get. One of the 3 coffee machines was inoperable both days of our stay. The other two machines needed servicing during breakfast. The hotel guests were clearing tables. - The heaters were hard for me to adjust - it was either too hot or cold. I did not find a happy medium. I don't think the previous occupant found it, because the room was hot when we got there. - It's not readily accessible to downtown, but not too far either. Depends on how fit you are. - There's no elevator to the garage.
Clean, very good location and very nice staff.
Bed matress was a bit too hard and breakfast was poor.
With a stay at City Residence Strasbourg Centre, you'll be centrally located in Strasbourg, within a 5-minute drive of Tomi Ungerer Museum and Covered Bridge. Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 8,101 reviews
Things to know
- Train station is close
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at City Residence Strasbourg Centre
Where is City Residence Strasbourg Centre located?
City Residence Strasbourg Centre is located at 1 Rue des Magasins in Place de Haguenau - Les Halles, 2 km from the centre of Strasbourg. Gare de Strasbourg is the closest landmark to City Residence Strasbourg Centre.
When is check-in time and check-out time at City Residence Strasbourg Centre?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at City Residence Strasbourg Centre.
Does City Residence Strasbourg Centre offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, City Residence Strasbourg Centre offers free Wi-Fi.
Does City Residence Strasbourg Centre offer free parking?
No, City Residence Strasbourg Centre does not offer free parking.
Does City Residence Strasbourg Centre offer free airport shuttle service?
No, City Residence Strasbourg Centre does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is City Residence Strasbourg Centre from the airport?
City Residence Strasbourg Centre is 9.9 km from Strasbourg Entzheim. City Residence Strasbourg Centre is 32.8 km from Karlsruhe Söllingen.
Can you bring pets to City Residence Strasbourg Centre?
Yes, City Residence Strasbourg Centre is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does City Residence Strasbourg Centre have a pool?
No, City Residence Strasbourg Centre does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about City Residence Strasbourg Centre
Most popular landmarks
- Gare de Strasbourg 0.5 km
- Église protestante Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune 0.7 km
- Place Kléber 0.8 km
- Barrage Vauban 1 km
- Place Gutenberg 1.1 km
- Place de la République 1.1 km
|Strasbourg Entzheim||9.9 km|
|Karlsruhe Söllingen||32.8 km|
|Strasbourg Bus Station Bld du Metz||0.9 km|