Cons: I was refused the car on the day of original reservation - "sorry we do not have cars, will bring you one later in the afternoon". No car in the afternoon only the following late morning. Very poor service of Hertz, not even apology, would not recommend to anyone.
Cons: They did not have an automatic vehicle when I arrived for pickup, and I had to wait over an hour for one to be delivered.
The vehicle had some odd quirks with changing gear that were not explained up front.
The cost of the most basic insurance was higher than quoted in the original paper work.
Pros: check out was quick with van service to departing airline
Cons: -took almost 2 hours to rent the car
- car had not been cleaned inside. We found wrappers and bottles
-cost of mexican insurance was not disclosed til we were there
- credit card hold was not disclosed til we were there
- very poor English speaking skills
- although we booked with payless, it ended up being a FOX car. We weren't sure this was even the same rental reservation we made til they found us in their computer system.
- this was a typical hook and bait scam. The online price for the week was so cheap that we realized something else would be charged, but $457.00 for a week rental? GIVE ME A BREAK!!! I feel totally violated and scammed by this experience.