Find cheap flights to Reykjavik
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Reykjavik
- Looking for cheap airfare to Reykjavik? 25% of our users found return tickets to Reykjavik for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 40,116, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 43,870, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 56,486
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Reykjavik is January.
- When planning flights to Reykjavik you might be confused by the fact that there are two airports serving the city, however one of them is used for domestic flights only. When flying internationally you will land at Keflavik Airport, which is under an hour away from Reykjavik. To transfer from the airport, pre-book the Airport Direct service by Flybus shuttles, which depart 40 minutes after the arrival of each flight. It is possible to request a drop-off service to your hotel.
- If you need to do some work online or just want to scroll through social media, you can connect to the airport Wi-Fi, which is provided free of charge and with no time limit.
- Travellers who would like to have a meal immediately after their flight to Reykjavik can sample some Icelandic cuisine at Nord Restaurant or at Hja Hollu, which also offers wood-fired pizzas. If you only want to grab a cup of good coffee, you can get this at Kvikk Café.
- Those who have late flights to Reykjavik might want to consider booking a room at a hotel near the airport instead of making a late-night trip into the city. The Airport Hotel Aurora Star is only a few steps away from the terminal building, while the Alex Guesthouse is a budget-friendly option a few minutes’ drive from the airport.
- Want to bring a souvenir back from your trip to Reykjavik? Stop by Rammagerdin – Iceland Gift Store, where you will find a variety of local and handmade items. The airport also houses other shops in case you need to buy something last minute, for example outdoor clothing or books.
FAQs - booking Reykjavik flights
What is the cheapest flight to Reykjavik?
Can I exchange currency at the airport in Reykjavik?
Does the airport in Reykjavik provide services for families with kids?
Is it possible to store baggage at the airport in Reykjavik?
Can I rent a car at the airport in Reykjavik?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Reykjavik
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Reykjavik Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Reykjavik Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.