Find cheap flights to Berlin
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Berlin
- Looking for cheap airfare to Berlin? 25% of our users found return tickets to Berlin for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 30,083, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 30,087, from Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra ₹ 37,817
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Berlin is January.
- Flights to Berlin from India will land at Tegel Airport, which is located 9km to the northwest of the city and receives the majority of flights coming into Berlin. Schönefeld Airport, which is 23.4km southeast of the city, is used more by budget carriers or regional flights from within Europe.
- If you need to freshen up upon disembarking flights to Berlin, the Tegel Sky Conference area on the third floor of the airport has two napcabs. These spaces are each kitted out with a bed, a desk, free Wi-Fi and a TV, and can be booked online or at the conference area reception. You pay by the minute with a minimum charge of around EUR30 (around INR2,430); hourly rates vary depending on whether it is daytime or nighttime.
- For families travelling with babies or children, you will be pleased to know there are baby care facilities located throughout the terminals at Tegel Airport, all of which are equipped with nappy changing tables. To entertain older children, why not buy a ticket for the Visitors’ Terrace and watch the planes taking off and landing? Viewing terrace tickets are available for individuals or entire families.
- If you need to exchange foreign currency upon arrival at Tegel Airport, look no further than the ReiseBank office located in the public area of Terminal B. Here you can buy currency or travellers’ cheques to use during your trip to Berlin. There are also various multi-currency ATMs available throughout the terminals if you prefer to get your cash this way.
- If you want to escape the bustle of the airport, you could consider checking in to the airport lounge. Tegel Airport’s lounge is open to all passengers upon payment of an entrance fee; simply go directly to the reception desk at The C-Lounge. Your lounge pass will give you up to three hours to enjoy some peace and quiet and allows you to take advantage of hot and cold snacks and beverages. The lounge also offers free Wi-Fi access and a separate smoking room.
FAQs - booking Berlin flights
What is the cheapest flight to Berlin?
Are there any on-site hotels at Tegel Airport?
Are there car rental companies at Tegel Airport?
Does Tegel Airport have free Wi-Fi?
How do I get into Berlin city centre from Tegel Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Berlin?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Berlin?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Berlin?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Berlin?
Top 5 airlines flying to Berlin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Berlin Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.