Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Queenstown
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 6,508|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 6,709|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Queenstown cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Queenstown hotel
- Hoping to do some skiing or sledding during your trip to Queenstown? Consider staying at a hotel near Coronet Peak, a ski-field that has a variety of different trails, restaurants, rental gear stations and shops. The Swiss-Belresort is only a 10-minute drive from the ski area and is placed directly at the base of the mountain.
- If you enjoy adrenaline-pumping activities, make sure to pick a hotel near the Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox, such as the affordable YHA Queenstown Central Backpackers hostel, located just a 5-minute walk away. This attraction offers zip lining and a free fall ride, making it a fun choice for those who like to be kept on their toes.
- To see a particularly scenic side of Queenstown, book a hotel within easy driving distance of the Skyline, such as the 4-star Dairy Private Luxury Hotel located just a 4-minute drive away. The Skyline has a gondola and a restaurant that offers panoramic views of the city, making it a popular area for guests to take photos.
- For travellers who would like to do some gambling during their trip to Queenstown, select a hotel next to Skycity, which is a casino that offers slot machines, card games and live entertainment. The Nomads Queenstown Hostel is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 3-minute walk from Skycity and offers both shared and private rooms.
- If you are travelling to Queenstown with your family, choose a hotel near the Odyssey Sensory Maze, such as the Lofts Apartments located only a 2-minute walk away. This kid-friendly maze features a variety of physical obstacles, as well as activities that appeal to the different senses.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Queenstown
Are there hotels in Queenstown with free parking?
The Rydges Lakeland Resort is a chic choice that is directly across the street from Lake Wakatipu and offers free parking as well as rooms with views of the water. The Sherwood hotel is a standard option that is a 5-minute drive from the Milford Galleries Queenstown museum and offers free parking and Wi-Fi.
Which hotels in Queenstown have a good pool?
The DoubleTree by Hilton is a modern hotel that is a 6-minute drive from the Queenstown Airport and has both an indoor and outdoor pool. The Crowne Plaza is a 10-minute walk from the Milford Galleries and has an outdoor pool as well.
What are good hotels in Queenstown near the Central Art Gallery?
The Absoloot Value Accommodation is a budget choice that is a 2-minute walk from the Central Art Gallery and a 10-minute walk from the Skyline. The Eichardt's Private Hotel is a luxury 5-star choice that is a 5-minute walk from the gallery and a 3-minute walk from Skycity.
What are good hotels in Queenstown near Steamer Wharf?
If you would like to be located near the waterfront, consider staying in a hotel next to Steamer Wharf. The Base Backpackers Queenstown is a simple hostel that is only a 6-minute walk from Steamer Wharf and a 4-minute walk from a local bus stop.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.